Another win for Canines for Companions. Humans, it’s like you aren’t even trying any more. Either your heart is not in it OR you really are just that stupid. ~Me
To the woman who dropped off her very large, nervous, new dog at the dog park and then left so that she could retrieve and carry in her toddler daughter with her two not-yet-5 year old sons also in tow…
I would like to redeem this coupon:
Rampant stupidity makes me despair at my kind…
But then some people do and say lovely things and I think that maybe, just maybe, people deserve another chance.
…and then my friend, Pennypup, over at Dobermann Daze awarded me the Liebster Blog.
These awards are intended to recognize good blogs with less than 200 followers. I am incredibly, incredibly honored that my words and posts and pictures have meant anything to anyone enough so’s to be considered *good* by friends.
I started this blog to be more accessible to the people in my life during those times that I physically withdraw. What I would never have expected is that it turned into a meeting place to make friends of readers from all over the globe (i.e. Norway, Canada, Philippines, England, California, and on and on and on) as we share our lives from hundreds of thousands of miles away.
What great fun!
To the rules…
In order to accept the award, one must do the following:
- Copy and paste the award on your blog. (done)
- Link back to the blogger who gave you the award. (done & done)
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award. (done & done)
- Pick your favourite blogs with less than 200 followers and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they have received the award.
My favorite blogs have all received these awards numerous times over so I apologize for being redundant.
- Fork and Beans. A wonderful blog about
life gluten free vegan foodeverything.
- The New (Cooking) Adventures of Ole’ Bill. A(nother) wonderful blog about
- Hyperhege’s Blog. A fun blog of everything and anything random and interesting.
- Amor Meae Vitae. A heartfelt blog tackling being a newlywed and new mom to a beautiful son who also happens to have some out of the ordinary challenges.
Thanks again for all of your comments, opinions, likes, and friendships. I hope we have a beautiful year together.